This tutorial explains how to create a stop-motion video using imported photos in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Here is a summary of the steps involved:
- Create new project.
- Drag your images into Premiere Pro project import area. You can also drag an entire folder in or move the images to a bin to organise them (right-click to create a new bin/folder) if necessary.
- Select all images (shift-click) and then right-click and select Speed/Duration from the menu.
- Change the duration of each photo to the desired speed. Eg. 00;00;00;02 (2 hundredths of a second). Click OK.
- Right-click just the first image and click New Sequence From Clip.
- Now select all other images (excluding the first one) by shift-clicking and drag them onto the timeline after the first image.
- Click Play and watch your stop-motion animation!